Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
About the role…
In this role, you’ll lead the marketing plan development and execution of the consumer events for LEGOLAND Florida Resort—that includes pirate parties, and more festive holiday fun than you can envision.
Your work in leading messaging across outward-facing marketing channels, including email and web content, and owning resort-wide communications and in-park revenue programs will promote the in-park guest experience to increase total sales, drive attendance, and grow revenue.
To be successful in this role, you are a self-starter, an excellent planner, and a top-notch project manager. In addition, to win on our team, you should love fun, be genuine and excited about making work exciting.
The LEGOLAND Florida Resort currently includes LEGOLAND® Theme Park, LEGOLAND® Water, Peppa Pig Theme Park, and three onsite hotels: LEGOLAND® Hotel, LEGOLAND® Pirate Island Hotel, and LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat. We celebrated our 10th birthday last year, and we’re continuing to grow.
What you’ll be doing…
– Maintain brand consistency while leading as a project manager for all consumer events and in-park revenue opportunities across all marketing channels
– Develop strategic programs for consumer marketing initiatives that drive specific attendance and revenue goals while communicating direction and updates to all program partners for successful cross-channel implementation
– Strategize and develop the resort-wide communications plan, including in-park signage, video content management, and new ways to share messaging and news to guests while they are onsite at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
– Lead as a cross-divisional project manager to deliver consistent project status tracking, performance, and look-back assessments and maintain an ongoing business dashboard that measures event and campaign performance. In addition, develop relationships at other Merlin sites nationally and globally to share that performance and collaborate on standard processes.
– Collaborate with CRM and eCommerce teams to provide oversight and lead the development of a critical communication plan and calendar through the execution of email marketing to targeted audiences
– Supervise trends in the theme park and travel industry and provide recommendations for innovation
– Support Head of Marketing and Communications and Senior Marketing Manager on revenue-driving and brand-building programs
– Administrative tasks include budget maintenance, presentation generation, assistance with approval submission, and supervising third-party partners.
Who we’re looking for…
– 2+ years project management experience
– 2+years of experience within a theme park, destination, or travel/tourism
– Problem-solving skills with an ability to anticipate project needs
– Analytical skills, including experience with data, building consumer research tools (surveys, focus groups, etc.), analyzing information, and reporting findings
– Proficiency in developing web-based marketing campaigns
– Excellent verbal, written, and proofreading skills
– Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
– Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment & very diligent & resourceful
– Self-motivated, and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results
– Able to work flexible hours to support park operations and events, including evenings and weekends.
– Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and be willing to use own vehicle for business purposes.
ABOUT THE PERKS
In return, you will find a competitive salary, 401(k) matching plan, share program opportunities, and benefit from free entry to all of our Merlin attractions which also extend to family and friends. In addition, you can expect continued growth by joining an exciting, global organization.
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin, we encourage the world to our magnificent attractions and resorts every day, and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business. We strive to create an expansive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities, and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to build a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we’ll always be learning and growing, we strive to be the most expansive and flexible employer in our industry.
To apply for this job please visit merlin.csod.com.