The North American Travel Journalists Association, through the generosity of a member benefactor, is offering one-year complimentary membership for 10 undergraduate or postgraduate students, and up-and-coming travel writers.
Membership includes the following benefits:
- Enjoy the privileges of a NATJA-issued media badge, which can be used worldwide for media discounts and to confirm your status as active media.
- Connect with destination members through the NATJA website, through our Facebook Group or in person at the NATJA Conference.
- Share your news with fellow members and over 3,000 media and destination subscribers in our semi-monthly e-newsletter, NATJA Notes
- Post on the members-only Facebook Group, ask questions, get tips from fellow members and share your stories and news
- Create your own profile, showcase your work, search our destination members directory, and connect with other media.
- Access complimentary webinars and up-to-date professional development at the annual conference as well as past conferences through the NATJA website.
- Enjoy a member discount to and interest-free monthly payment plan for the annual NATJA Conference & Marketplace, which includes hotel room, FAM trips, professional development, and opportunities to network with CVBs/DMOs.
- Participate in press trips exclusively offered to NATJA members.
- Submit published work at a reduced rate for the opportunity to be recognized among the best travel media in the industry.
- Submit story pitches for consideration to TravelWorld International magazine, NATJA’s magazine written and photographed by members which publishes four times per year
This grant is only for the first year of membership. After the first year, the recipient can continue their membership by paying renewal dues, which can be done on an annual or quarterly basis.
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the application form below.