Thank You, Discover Puerto Rico!
After two years of not gathering due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were thrilled to reunite with our NATJA members in San Juan, Puerto Rico for our 19th Annual NATJA Conference & Marketplace! Discover Puerto Rico pulled all the stops to produce a fabulous conference filled with memorable tours and cuisine.
Here is a glimpse of the fun our members had at the 2022 NATJA Conference!
See below for links to content our members have published as a result of attending the NATJA Conference in Puerto Rico!
- Puerto Rico’s El Conquistador Resort: Relaxation, Adventure, Family Fun by Debbra Dunning Brouillette
- Visiting Puerto Rico? Book an Old San Juan Walk & Taste Tour with the SPOON® Experience by Debbra Dunning Brouillette
- No Passport Require – Choose Puerto Rico for adventure, beaches, food, and culture by Debbra Dunning Brouillette
- Sustainable Tourism in Puerto Rico by Sandra Foyt
- Puerto Rican Music, Mofongo, and Murals — Finding the Soul of a Limbo State by Tim Leffel
- Sheraton Casino Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico by Tim Leffel
- Four Adventures in Puerto Rico’s Beautiful Central Mountains by Carla Marie Rupp and Jason Rupp
Snapshots of Our Time in Puerto Rico
Did you attend the conference and would like to share your photos? Email them to us at email@example.com!