Thank You, Discover Puerto Rico!
After two years of not gathering due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we were thrilled to reunite with our NATJA members in San Juan, Puerto Rico for our 19th Annual NATJA Conference & Marketplace! Discover Puerto Rico pulled all the stops to produce a fabulous conference filled with memorable tours and cuisine.
Here is a glimpse of the fun our members had at the 2022 NATJA Conference!
See below for links to content our members have published as a result of attending the NATJA Conference in Puerto Rico!
- Puerto Rico’s El Conquistador Resort: Relaxation, Adventure, Family Fun by Debbra Dunning Brouillette
- Visiting Puerto Rico? Book an Old San Juan Walk & Taste Tour with the SPOON® Experience by Debbra Dunning Brouillette
- No Passport Require – Choose Puerto Rico for adventure, beaches, food, and culture by Debbra Dunning Brouillette
- Sustainable Tourism in Puerto Rico by Sandra Foyt
- Puerto Rican Music, Mofongo, and Murals — Finding the Soul of a Limbo State by Tim Leffel
- Sheraton Casino Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico by Tim Leffel
- Four Adventures in Puerto Rico’s Beautiful Central Mountains by Carla Marie Rupp and Jason Rupp