The circus has arrived in North Little Rock, with the big-top going up tomorrow (Tuesday, November 7)!
The Piccolo Zoppé Winter Circus will perform under a big top in the parking lot at Bishop Lindsey Avenue and Magnolia Street (behind Rock Region METRO’s streetcar barn). Since 1842, the Zoppé family from Italy and now stationed in Arkansas has been entertaining families around the world. The circus, sponsored by North Little Rock Tourism, will have performances through November 19. Ticket prices range from $15 to $100 and are available online at https://secure.piccolozoppe.com/.
Where: Bishop Lindsey Avenue & Magnolia Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114 (east of the Rock Region METRO trolley barn)
- Thursday, November 9, 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 10, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 11, 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 12, 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 13, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 17, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18, 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 19, 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
For more information about the circus, visit http://www.piccolozoppe.com/.
For more holiday events in North Little Rock, visit northlittlerock.org/events.