Did you publish an article written as a result of a NATJA Conference? Perhaps you captured an amazing photo during a NATJA Conference? Submit it now for a chance to win a media registration for the 2024 NATJA Conference in Galveston, Texas!
- You must be a member of NATJA in good standing to participate.
- You must have attended the in-person conference for the article or photograph that you are submitting.
- Articles or photographs for the following years qualify:
- 2014 – Huntsville, Alabama
- 2015 – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- 2016 – Oxnard, California
- 2017 – Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- 2018 – Branson, Missouri
- 2019 – Syracuse, New York
- 2022 – Puerto Rico
- 2023 – Fairbanks, Alaska
- The article or photograph must have been published in an online or print publication.
- Varous articles or photos on the same destination are eligible as long as they appeared in different publications
- The competition is open from October 16 to December 1, 2023.
- Winners will be announced at the same time as the NATJA Awards Competition winners, February 2024.
For any questions, email us at email@example.com.