Submitting Online Entries
What You'll Need
- Competition Guidelines, Categories, and Fees: Before you begin, please make sure that you read the Competition Guidelines, and review the Categories and Entry Fee Schedule to ensure that your planned entries qualify and meet the category criteria, as well as know what your entry fees will be.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer: While the Online Submission Portal is mobile-friendly, we strongly recommend that you submit your entries from a laptop or desktop computer to help ensure the accuracy of the information you are submitting.
- Your Information: To ensure that your submission is processed accurately and without any delay, please make sure to fill out all of the fields for each entry. This includes the title of the article/photograph/publication, etc., link(s) or PDFs for the content you are submitting, description of your entry, etc. Double-check that your links work and that the content is not behind a paywall. Broken links and pay-to-view content could cause your entry to be disqualified during the judging process!
- Credit Card for Payment: Payment by credit card will be required to submit your entries online. If your company requires an invoice, please email email@example.com.
Tips for Submitting Your Entries
Please read the following to ensure a smooth submission process.
- You are required to complete all information marked Required. You cannot proceed to the next step until all required fields are filled.
- You can add multiple entries to one submission form by clicking on “Add Entry.” For example, you have 2 stories you want to enter. Instead of starting a brand new form for each story, click on “Add Entry” to enter the details of the first story, including the category in which you would like to submit it. Click on “Save Entry” when you are done. Then click “Add Entry” again to add the second story. Your total for all your entries will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- Once you have finished entering all of your entries, click on “Next” to review everything you have added to your submission form. Double-check that all of your information is accurate, complete and that your total balance matches your own calculations. If you need to revise any portion of your submission, click on “Previous” to return to the previous page and make edits.
- From the preview page, you can print or PDF your submission form to keep a complete copy for your records.
- After previewing and reviewing your form, click on “Next” to go to the Payment page. Enter your billing information, and once done, click on “Submit.” If there are no errors, you will see a confirmation message.
- You will receive a receipt for your submission via email to the address provided under “Your Email.” Please make sure to check your spam folder. If you do not receive the receipt, you can contact NATJA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Submitting Today!
Are you a Canadian member?
Good News! You may submit to the Awards Competition in Canadian Dollars!