Submitting Online Entries
What You'll Need
- Competition Guidelines, Categories, and Fees: Before you begin, please make sure that you read the Competition Guidelines, and review the Categories and Entry Fee Schedule to ensure that your planned entries qualify and meet the category criteria, as well as know what your entry fees will be. Note: Changes have been made to this year’s categories.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer: We strongly recommend that you submit your entries from a laptop or desktop computer to help ensure the accuracy of the information you are submitting.
- Your Information: To ensure that your submission is processed accurately and without any delay, please make sure to fill out all of the fields for each entry. This includes the title of the article/photograph/publication, etc., link(s) or PDFs for the content you are submitting, description of your entry, etc. Double-check that your links work and that the content is not behind a paywall. Broken links and pay-to-view content could cause your entry to be disqualified during the judging process!
- Credit Card for Payment: Payment by credit card will be required to submit your entries online. If your company requires an invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Submitting Your Entries
Please read the following to ensure a smooth submission process.
- Required Fields: You are required to complete all information marked Required. You cannot proceed to the next step until all required fields are filled.
- Adding Multiple Entries in One Form: In the Entry Information section, you can add multiple entries to one submission form by clicking on the “Add Entry” button. For example, if you have 2 stories you want to submit, click on the “Add Entry” button and enter the details of the first story. Click on “Save Entry” when you have filled in all of the information for the first story. Once you have saved, you will get sent back to your main submission form. Click on the “Add Entry” button again to add the details for your second story. After you have saved your new entry, your total for all your entries will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- PDF/Image Quality: If you are uploading a PDF or image of an article, make sure that the content is not pixelated when zoomed in. Judges receive all of your content digitally, so all files must be easy to read and review.
- Review Your Submission: Once you have finished entering all of your entries, click on “Next” to review everything you have added to your form. Double-check that all of your information is accurate, complete and that your total balance matches your own calculations. If you need to revise any portion of your submission, click on “Previous” to return to the previous page and make edits.
- Make a Payment: After reviewing your form, click on “Next” to go to the Payment page. For the competition, the only accepted form of payment is credit card. You will need to enter your billing and credit card information in the appropriate fields.
- Confirmation Message: After clicking the “Submit” button, you should see a message confirming your submission. If you do not see this message, contact NATJA at email@example.com.
- Email Receipt: You will receive a receipt for your submission via email to the address provided under “Your Email.” Please make sure to check your spam folder. If you do not receive the receipt, you can contact NATJA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Your Entries
Submission Form for Canadians
If you are in Canada and would like to pay in Canadian dollars, please use the link below to submit your entries.